The Flint Sprint – A 5K Race in Support of ALS
The Flint Sprint honors Ed Flint who was a partner, friend and mentor to everyone here at SilvermanAcampora and sadly succumbed to ALS. The “Flint Sprint” 5K will raise money and awareness for ALS research, which will help support the 30,000 Americans who, like Ed, live with ALS.
We believe that Ed will be there each step of the way, and that he would be thrilled to know that he had so many supporters coming together to raise money and awareness for a wonderful organization that is doing incredible work to help those suffering from ALS and the families that care for them.
Start: 6:30 PM
- Location: Northwell Ice Center, Eisehower Park, East Meadow, NY
- Distance: 5K
- Course: USATF Certified Course inside Eisenhower Park
- Timing: Race will be electronically timed
- Awards: Awards to top-3 males / females
- Other Features: Participant T-shirts, post-race party
If you would like to donate to ALS click here.